You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Red Storm Red Leicester, Snowdonia Cheese Co. 200g
- Oven Baked Chia Seed Artisan Crackers, 110g
- Tarallini Snack, Dolciaria Ambrosiana 250g
- Caramelised Onion Chutney, Mrs Darlington's, 312g
- Sweet Chilli Crisps, Fairfields, 40g
- Habenero Chilli Crunchy Corn Kernels Love Corn 20g
- Jute Bag with Handles
Packed in an attractive reusable jute gift bag with sturdy handle.
All our gifts include UK mainland delivery with free personalised greetings card. For information about allergens in this hamper gift please contact us or view allergen information on contents pages (scroll down to view and click)
- Free Next Day Working Day* Delivery for orders placed before 2pm cut-off to UK Mainland Addresses (*Monday to Friday 8am - 5.30pm for Non-Perishable Gifts, Tuesday-Friday for Perishable Gifts i.e. cheese/smoked salmon/birthday cake). This service is not available in December due to very high levels of demand (see Christmas Delivery below). *For Saturday and Sunday delivery, there is a surcharge. Please see our delivery page for more information
- Non UK Mainland deliveries (i.e Scottish Islands, Highlands, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands etc) may take up to 2 days depending on transportation limitations. Surcharges may apply depending on courier charges to that area. Charges and times are calculated in checkout.
- European and International delivery is available for limited products for a surcharge (charges are calculated in the checkout). Please check Additional Information tab - 'suitable for delivery to' field. The checkout will advise the 'window' in which the delivery can be made but please be advised that international deliveries may be subject to customs delays and additional duties for alcoholic items in certain countries.
- Preferred named day delivery dates (or target dates for non-UK mainland addresses) may be arranged up to 3 months in advance. This is a free service for weekdays except for named day Christmas (Dec) deliveries for orders placed after 1st December which will incur a £5 surcharge.
- It is possible to arrange gift deliveries to multiple addresses within one order. Multiple address delivery is not available in guest checkout. Please create an account. For support with extra-large deliveries please contact our corporate sales team 01476 550420.
-Accurate delivery details must be provided. Resends due to customer error will incur a charge to cover incurred courier charges and the replacement of unresaleable items. Please include an accurate postcode and wherever possible a mobile telephone number for the recipient so they can receive SMS updates on delivery times.
- All Deliveries require signatures - Will there be someone at home (8 am-5.30 pm)? If not, can delivery be made to the recipient's workplace or to a neighbour. SMS text messages to recipients may offer options for what to do if they will not be in.
- If ordering early, please bear in mind that gift contents must be suitably stored (as you would if buying from a supermarket.) i.e. cheese, smoked salmon, pork pies, clotted cream and cooked ham must be stored in the fridge. All ambient items are best stored in a cool, dry place. Gift outers do highlight the contents are perishable. We guarantee a minimum shelf life of 5 days for the earliest fresh food product within the gift. Please contact customer services for specific details on the items in your gift if you are concerned or utilise the dated delivery options for optimum shelf life on arrival.
- Christmas Delivery - From the 1st December Delivery options are In Time For Christmas (Free) or Named Day (surcharge). 'In Time for Christmas' deliveries are made from 2nd December dependent on the gift contents and shelf life (Birthday specific giftcodes starting BC will be shipped asap). You will receive a dispatch email when your gift leaves our premises for delivery the next day. To ensure you receive this email please add [email protected] to your safe list and check you receive the order confirmation email on placing the order.
- For latest updates on how Covid19 is affecting our standard delivery proposition please click here.
|Gift Contains||Accessories, Biscuits, Cheese, Crisps, Nibbles|
|Suitable For Delivery To||UK|
Red Storm Red Leicester, Snowdonia Cheese Co. 200g
Smartly dressed in vivid red wax, Red Storm from Snowdonia boasts serious vintage credentials, aged for typically 18 months creating an intense flavour and refined texture.
See more Snowdonia Cheese products in our hamper range.
Tarallini Snack, Dolciaria Ambrosiana 250g
A tasty snack that is a favourite here in the office, Tarallini are traditional salty bakery products crafted by the artisanal masters in Apulia. Traditionally a product of southern Italian artisan cooking, we have imported them directly from the producer to let you experience the crunchy, satisfying taste of these toroidal Italian snack foods. They have a texture not too different from breadsticks or pretzels.
Contains WHEAT, SULPHITES, SESAME SEEDS, SOY.